Tuesday, 11/19 (meet in classroom)
- Peer Review of WA3 [pdf]
- Review Calendar for Final Weeks [pdf]
Thursday, 11/21 (meet in classroom)
Tuesday, 11/26 (no class meeting, Unless . . . )
- If did not submit your revision of WA3 to me during class 11/21, this is your absolute last chance. Before 3:15 today, submit revision of WA3 to me IN MY OFFICE at HL 209 [see end of Peer Review guide for order]
Thursday 11/28: University Closed. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Post draft of Final Reflections to “Reflections for Peer Review” discussion area before 2:00 on Tuesday, 11/26.
Thursday, 12/5 (meet online in eCollege)
- Peer Review of Final Reflections due before 3:15 today. See discussion area in eCollege for details.
NOTE: I will be in Washington, DC,12/3-12/6 for at meeting at the National Endowment for the Humanities headquarters. I can be reached via email.
1. Submit RR12
2. Discuss WA3 assignment and RR9-14 as fodder for same. [see assignment sheet]
3. Ready plans for next week. Remember, we will NOT be meeting face-to-face. Instead, you will meet online (to post RR13 and RR14) and will meet with me in my office during your scheduled time.
All: post RR13 to eCollege (“RR13″ under “Discussion Area” tab) before 2:00 Tuesday, 11/12
Readings can be found in eCollege and here.
All: post RR14 to eCollege (“RR14″ under “Discussion Area” tab) before 2:00 Thursday 11/14
1. Submit RR11 (Mellix and Guerra)
2. Talk about conferences next week (you’ll sign up for these Thursday, and the conferences will take place on either 11/12 or 11/14).
Subject of conferences: your grades thus far and WA3. You’ll also receive WA2.
RR11 due today
RR12 due Thursday (11/7)
RR13 (submit to eCollege before 2:00 Tuesday 11/12)
RR14 (submit to eCollege before 2:00 Thursday 11/14)
That’s the last of your Reader Responses!
3. Talk about grade sheet and complete before next time. We’ll use this and the one I have completed as a discussion generator during our conferences before firming up your grade for this course going into WA3 and the Final Reflections.