II. Discuss Revised Calendar through end of term [pdf]
Due Next Time
1. WA2 (complete, revised, and ready for Instructor Review)–see details below
2. That’s it! Just be in class and ready to discuss WA3 and work with eCollege so you know how to participate in online discussions to take place next week.
- Due Tuesday, 10/22, in eCollege: RR8 over “What is a Community of Practice?” (follow link) and the page on “Discourse Communities” in Problem Posing textbook. Post to Discussion Area in eCollege before 2:00 Tuesday, 10/22 (normal start of class time)
- Due Thursday, 10/24, in cCollege: Respond to at least one classmate’s RR8 in same Discussion Area in eCollege before 3:15, 10/24 (normal end of class time)
Submitting WA2: When you submit WA2 for instructor review, you will need to include the following:
- Final version of WA2 for instructor review (see WA2 assignment sheet)
- Draft of WA2 for peer review (from today’s peer review session)
- Responses from peer reviewer (answers to questions above; I need the complete version with reviewer’s name so I can give the peer reviewer full credit for the extensive and thoughtful feedback he/she provided)
- Your own response to this feedback (see “Response” above), including a detailed plan for revising WA1 based on feedback provided during peer review
DEADLINES for INSTRUCTOR REVIEW:
- Option 1: Submit above on Thursday, October 17, 2013 (in class)
- Option 2: Submit final version of WA2 to eCollege dropbox for this assignment at any point before Thursday, October 24, then bring rest of items listed above to class Tuesday, October 22, so I can wrap up grading on these items as well.
- Option 3: Submit all of the above on Tuesday, October 29 (in class)