The following grant implementations and workshops have been set up to enhance services for our scholarship recipients. Please contact our office if you are interested in learning more about our grant programming. As part of being a scholarship recipient, many of these options will be part of the requirements throughout the year.
- Enriquecemos/We Enrich – Spanish Language Enrichment
- Servimos/We Serve – Service Learning component includes volunteering at a pre-approved location that serves the bilingual education community.
- Contamos/We Count – STEM professionals in-service workshops (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- Mejoramos/We Improve – Educational Administrative professionals in-service workshops
- Guíamos/We Guide – Mentoring provided by our graduate fellowships to our undergraduate scholarship recipients via email, Skype, or person to person.
- Preparamos/We Prepare – Study sessions to prepare for the BTLPT (Bilingual Teacher Language Proficiencey Test)