|2hr programs||Half Day||Full Day|
|$15-20 per person||$20-35 per person||$35-60 per person|
**The above rates are just estimates and can change. Please fill out the Book Now form and we can get you an exact quote for your group. We do need a minimum of 10 people in your group to schedule your experience.
CHANGES IN PARTICIPANT NUMBERS:
The Challenge Course Coordinator must be made aware of any changes to the group number at least 7 business days prior to your event in order to ensure the proper amount of facilitators. Therefore, we recommend that groups try to get commitments from participants and possibly collect payment in advance of the event.Failure to inform the coordinator of a drop in participant numbers in accordance with this timeline may result in the group being charged for the last confirmed number of participants. If the group arrives with more participants than the confirmed number, the additions will be billed accordingly.
GROUP CANCELLATION POLICIES:
All cancellations must be made a minimum of 5 business days in advance. If the group does not cancel at least 5 days before their event, a cancellation fee of up to the total coordinated amount will be charged.The Lead Facilitator reserves the right to cancel the event at any time for any reason. Examples could include: items against TAMU-Commerce Policy, compromised safety of participants either physically or emotionally, uncooperative or disrespectful participants, payment not received on the day of the program etc.
Full payment is due on the day of the challenge course program. The program may be cancelled if payment is not received in a timely manner.
WEATHER CANCELLATION POLICY:
We love to play in any weather, and can continue to climb, zip, and do low course events even in rain, cold, and heat. Cancellations must be made a minimum of 5 business days in advance and we do not cancel due to weather unless it is severe. For an example of severe weather conditions, please see the list below.
Examples of severe weather:
- Thunder Storms
- Wind: Tornado watches/warnings in affect for Hunt County
- Severe Cold: Less than 35 degrees Fahrenheit
- Severe Heat: Greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cold Rain: Precipitation and less than 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Snow: Snowstorm affecting driving conditions
- Ice: Ice affecting course and driving conditions
If we must cancel due to weather, you will be contacted by the Coordinator or Lead Facilitator on the day of the event at least one hour prior to the event start time. Please make sure we have your email address and a phone number where you can be reached on that day.
- If Challenge Course Staff cancels due to severe weather prior to the event, we will make every attempt to reschedule your group.
- If Challenge Course Staff cancels due to severe weather during the event, you are required to pay a pro-rated amount up to the full amount of the quoted price. We will base this fee on time spent on the course as well our obligations to the TAMU-Commerce Challenge Course Staff.
- If your group cancels during the event and severe weather is not present, you are required to pay up to the full quoted amount.